• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter




Contest:
http://pfmagazine.com

I submitted some recent and older work to the Photographer's Forum Magazine 31st Annual Contest. I decided to throw in a little variety, something I don't usually do with contests. I submitted 5 pieces in total, 4 color and 1 black and white. Below are the variety photos I added.



Contest Details:

Winning photos will be published in the May 2011 issue of Photographer’s Forum and entered into Nikon’s Emerging Photographers Hall of Fame. All contest finalists, top 8% of all entries, will be published in the hardcover book Best of College Photography 2011.
• Early entry fee is $3.95 per photo entered
(uploaded or postmarked on or before October 18, 2010).
• Final entry fee is $4.95 per photo entered
(all entries must be uploaded or postmarked on or before November 22, 2010).
• Rights remain with photographer.
• Subject matter is open.
• Finalists notified by January 28, 2011.
• Winners notified by February 14, 2011.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment